Which personal data do we process?
Your personal data may be collected in several ways, for example when you visit our Websites, register on our Websites, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, contact us or use our services.
We also process your IP address, the history of your transactions, payment details, browser language and – if you have given us permission – your geolocation.
In addition we may also process non-personal data whenever you interact with our Websites. This data may include your browser name, the type of your computer and technical information about your means to connect to our Websites (such as the operating system and the utilized internet service providers).
How do we use your personal data?
We use and process the personal data you have provided us with for the purposes described below.
- We use your email address to send you information and updates about your order. We may also send you information about topics that might be interesting for you. You can unsubscribe from these services at any time.
- We use the data about your browser language, your IP address and geolocation in order to address you in a language you speak and to show you content that relates to the country you reside in.
- In case of fraud, we will share your personal data with the victim in order to allow this person to file a report with the police. We will not share more data than necessary for the report, and we will notify you in advance when we are about to share your data for this purpose.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Superlit does not sell, trade, or rent personal data to third parties.
Third-party service providers
In order to render our services, there are data that we will need to share with third-party service providers.
For payments made via our websites, we use third-party services such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors. These third parties are contractually obliged not to use said data for any other purpose than to effectuate the payment.
Generic aggregated (non-personal) data
We may share generic aggregated data with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers. In such case the data will be fully anonymized.
How do we protect your personal data?
We protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. We encrypt our services using SSL, the data is only accessible through a secret password and digital signatures, and our employees only have access to your data on a need-to-know basis. We use appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices.
We use the following types of cookies on our Websites:
Technical cookies: these are cookies that are essential for the operation of our Websites, they enable you to move around our Websites and use our features.
Analytical/statistical cookies: we use these cookies to track visitor statistics. We use these statistics to continuously improve the Websites and mailings, and thus offer you relevant content. These cookies also allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors navigate when they’re using our Websites. This helps us to improve user navigation and ensure users to find what they need more easily.
Tracking cookies: these cookies monitor clicking behaviour and surfing habits. By means of these cookies we can see whether and when you view your profile, and whether you click through to our websites.
Third party websites
You may find advertising or other content on our Websites that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Websites. In addition these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that are linked to our Websites, are subject to the terms and policies of that website.
Your rights and who to contact
You have the right to tell us if you:
- don’t want to be contacted in the future by us;
- would like a copy of the personal information which we have processed about you;
- would like us to correct, update or delete your personal information in our records;
- wish to report any misuse of your personal information
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal data, please contact us.
Please note that you can also view, edit or delete your personal data by logging in to your personal account.